Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan offer unparalleled world-class diving and surfing.
Beyond our resort activities (listed below), you can also enjoy a wide variety of water sports and land-based activities on the twin islands and Nusa Penida.
Ceningan Island, Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida Activities
- Mangrove tour
- Yoga at one of the studios on Nusa Lembongan
- Rent a motorbike and explore the islands
- Play board games or join our weekly Dungeons & Dragons Game (at the Ceningan Resort’s Lounge)
- Smoke a Shisha at the Ceningan Shisha Lounge
- Rent a bicycle and explore the islands
- Watch a movie at the Ceningan Resort’s Lounge
- Explore Secret Beach
- Sample the various local restaurants and Warungs
- Learn and try Seaweed Farms
- Stand-up paddle boarding (SUP) in the channel between the islands.
- Surfing (Playgrounds, Lacerations, Shipwrecks, Razor, Secret Point / Ceningan Point)
- Check out the sunset at Devil’s Tears
- Crawl into the mysterious Gala-Gala Underground House
- Explore the temples on the islands
- Seaweed Farms
- Morning market (Jungut Batu)
- Mashroom Bay
- Sunset Beach
- Dream Beach
- Coconut Beach
- Tamarind Beach
The above list is aimed to help you best understand what kind of activities you can enjoy while visiting us on Nusa Ceningan Island.