Nusa Ceningan and Nusa Lembongan Activities
Your unforgettable holiday experience on Nusa Ceningan, Bali begins with Ceningan Resort. While staying with us, you can go diving, snorkeling, test your skills on renowned surf breaks, or rent one of our SUP and cruise the twin island channel. Both Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan offer unparalleled world-class diving and surfing.
PADI 5 Star Dive Resort
Our award-winning team of international dive instructors follow the highest safety standards and will take care of you. Our PADI 5 Star Dive Resort offers daily fun dives and PADI courses at nearby world-class dive sites. Ceningan Divers is the first dive operation to open on Nusa Ceningan.
Beyond our resort activities (listed below), you can also enjoy a wide variety of water sports and land-based activities on the twin islands and Nusa Penida.
Ceningan Island, Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida Activities
- Mangrove tour
- Yoga at the Ceningan Yoga Shala
- Rent a motorbike and explore the islands
- Play board games or join our weekly Dungeons & Dragons Game (at the Ceningan Resort’s Lounge)
- Smoke a Shisha at the Ceningan Shisha Lounge
- Rent a bicycle and explore the islands
- Watch a movie at the Ceningan Resort’s Lounge
- Explore Secret Beach
- Sample the various local restaurants and Warungs
- Learn and try Seaweed Farms
- Stand-up paddle boarding (SUP) in the channel between the islands.
- Zip Line at the Ceningan Island Resort
- Surfing (Playgrounds, Lacerations, Shipwrecks, Razor, Secret Point / Ceningan Point)
- Check out the sunset at Devil’s Tears
- Crawl into the mysterious Gala-Gala Underground House
- Explore the temples on the islands
- Seaweed Farms
- Morning market (Jungut Batu)
- Mashroom Bay
- Sunset Beach
- Dream Beach
- Coconut Beach
- Tamarind Beach
The above list is aimed to help you best understand what kind of activities you can enjoy while visiting us on Nusa Ceningan Island. If you would like more information, please feel free to contact us or read our various articles on Ceningan Island, Nusa Lembongan, and Nusa Penida.